Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Liebster Award


Liebster Award



I was honored this morning to learn that my cyber cyster over at My Life as Livingston http://adamandjennylivingston.blogspot.com/2012/02/liebster-award.html chose me for the Liebster Blog Award. Jenny and I are Mom's fighting CF, we have become close friends via blog and facebook. Our lives seem to parallel each other quite often with our illness, being in the hospital at the same time and dealing with what this disease happens to throw at us both ironically at the same time. We share many of the same interest and find ourselves continually shocked, but not really, at the things we have in common. We both have no doubt that if we lived close to each other we would be the best of friends and most likely inseparable :)

Liebster is a German word that literally translates to "favorite", "dearest" or "beloved". By one blogger giving it to another, they are essentially saying, your blog is a favorite of mine. I think it's great that I have been awarded this. I blog mostly to get things off my mind, it's like a journal to me. I find myself surprised people want to read it or find it interesting, but there is a few that do I guess.

The rules of the Liebster Blog Award are:
1) Acknowledge the blogger who gave the award by linking back to them
2) Give this award to 5 other bloggers (who have fewer than 200 readers), and let them know through a comment on their blog
3) Post the award on your blog
4) Best of all - bask in the glory, have fun and share the love!
My link tool has not been working or I can't make it work right, so I am just going to post their links.


The Breathing Room- Krista is a mom of 2 little girls Ayla who has CF and 2 month old Autumn Faith who by the grace of God does not have CF. Krista blogs about her life as a mom of a CF'er and their struggles, her faith and life in general. I enjoy reading her writings I think because I can relate as a mom and someone with CF. http://thebreathingroomcf.blogspot.com/

Salty Superstar- Salty Superstar has a great way of writing in a matter of fact way, I love reading her personal stories that have affected her outlook and changes in her life. I have read as she struggled with the changes in her CF, and not wanting to be defeated, I relate to her in those struggles. http://cfsuperstar.blogspot.com/

JAMIEBUG CF CEPACIA LUNG TRANSPLANT- My fellow Jamie had a lung transplant 4 years ago after almost dying from CF. I was attracted to her blog first off because of her honesty about the end stages of her CF before her transplant. I had never heard someone talk about what it was really like, and I wanted to know. We also share a love of horse's and particularly palominos. http://jamiebug.blogspot.com/

Inhaling Hope- Inhaling Hope is a 27 year old CF fighter. She also happens to be expecting her first baby this summer. I found her on Cystic Life looking for information about other CF moms as she was taking the journey to become a mom. I wanted to share any info I could with her about my experience. I enjoy reading her writing about her pregnancy. http://hopefulwithcf.blogspot.com/

Eleanor's Life- Eleanor is a 3 year old with CF, her mom writes the blog about Eleanor. She just got a baby brother Thomas who does not have CF. I enjoy reading her moms writings about the way Eleanor takes on the world and seems to love every minute of it. http://eleanorguilford.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment