Saturday, February 18, 2012

Day 16 and 17 of 30 Day blog Challenge

I'm doing day 16 and 17 together.
Day 16 - Describe a passion you have.

I like to think I have a lot of passions in life. But I think mostly their just interests. What I can tell you I know I'm passionate about. Being a mom, I love Colton beyond anything I could ever imagine. But it's not just my love for him I'm passionate about, it's raising him to be a wonderful man, husband, and citizen. Love is not enough to do that, I mean yes it takes lots of love and patience, but it also takes the right kind of discipline and guidance. The love is the easy part, the other stuff not so much, but I love him enough to teach him the difference between wrong and right. I would not be doing him any favors if I didn't.

Another passion of mine is my husband and our marriage. We have been together almost 9 years, married 8. When we got married to each other we talked about it a lot, and even had to have per-marital counseling. Both our parents are still married, and we verbally agreed before the wedding that divorce is not an option, ever! We had a few rough years, and let me tell you it was not easy! But we came out of it stronger then ever and I am so thankful we both have the drive to fight and never give up on each other no matter the obstacles.

I am passionately in love with my dogs!

My last passion that really gets me excited and feeling full of life is Drag racing my 69' Chevelle! I can't wait to have it back and running again, there is no other feeling like running 103 miles an hour down the track, trying to get the best time and beat the guy next to you. Track opens in April!


Day 17 - How you hope your future will be like.

Long, healthy, and hopeful!

No comments:

Post a Comment