Monday, February 13, 2012

Day 13 of 30 Day Blog challenge

">http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif

*FYI* I skipped Day 12 which was, Your relationship status. That was clearly identified on Day 7.

A few of your favorite quotes, mottos, or versus.

God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.

"You can't change your cards, so you might as well play the hand you were dealt." I don't know if this is someone else's, it's just something I've always said, kinda my motto.

"No matter how bad you have it remember someone else always has it worse" Mom and Dad told me this growing up if I was dwelling on the bad in my life and feeling sorry for myself.

"Be still and know that He is God" Psalms 46:10



No comments:

Post a Comment