Thursday, February 25, 2010

Tattoo's



Tattoo's have been on my mind lately, mostly because people have asked about them on Cystic Life and a couple people I know have gotten some recently. I have two of them I talk about them on one of my other blogs, I have a frog on my shoulder and the words Just Breathe between angel wings on my side. It took me a very long time to choose what and where I was gonna put a tattoo, I knew from the time I was a teenager that I wanted one but I was not going to get one until I was 100% sure I was ok with it. I think the decision to get a tattoo should never be taken lightly and should be thoroughly thought out, both of mine were and I have never regretted either one for one second. I believe tattoo's show someone's personality and sometimes their beliefs and loves of things and are a great outlet for who you are. Mine both have meaning to me and show some what of who I am. My frog to some may seem like a generic tattoo but it is not to me it takes me back to the days of my childhood when I use to catch frogs in my grandma's pond play with them and throw them back, I love frogs, I still enjoy catching them with Colton. My wings and the words Just Breathe have very special meaning to me, Just Breathe is not just a saying like if your in a stressful moment to just breathe, it is something that takes a great deal of work and energy for me to do everyday just to live. The wings to me symbolize that someday I will be an angel and will Breathe Easy! I love my tattoo's and am working on the placement of my next one, the picture on the side of my blog "Let me Fly" with the bird will probably be my next one and they are somewhat addicting. For me they have to be some place I can cover, that's just my personal choice, I love to see other peoples tattoo's and I do show mine if asked, I just want to be able to cover it if I want. I've seen a few before but I would love to see what other people with CF have tattooed on them.

2 comments:

  1. I love those tattoo's. I have one on my shoulder, it's a spiral with the colors red, yellow, and orange mix. I really like it. Like you, I took my time really looking and searching. I won't be getting anymore.

    You'd think me being a creative person and making a scrap book for Kama (see my pics section under Scrap Book) I would want more.

    Can't wait to see this one in the future.

    Jesse

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friend chose a tattoo that says, my wings my gravity. She decided to have that after her father's death. It reminds her how the father reminds her over again to dream high but keep her feet back on the ground.

    Chen
    tattoo lettering

    ReplyDelete