Friday, February 5, 2010

I've started a blog

This is my first blog on this site! A friend told me I needed one, thanks Jesse! I could tell you about myself but you can read that in the about me section. I'm not sure how often I will be blogging, depends on life and when I have time or want to. A few things to start with, I can't spell, so don't be surprised if my grammar is horrible. I have Cystic Fibrosis (CF) which is a genetic disease, if you want the skinny google it, I don't mind talking about it, it's just easier to send you somewhere to get proper info. My blogs will probably be about CF, motherhood, and life in general. I've always been a writer, I've kept a journal from a very young age so I guess this is just another outlet for that. Look forward to posting soon.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, this is awesome. I just figured it could be your little place to tell stories, rant, or just let us know how you're doing. I like this layout.

    Blog whenever you want. That's what I do. I love what you write and enjoy hearing about you, Brad, or Colton. I can't believe Colton is almost 6.

    My Mom likes Nicholas Sparks too.

    "Let Me Fly"

    Love that title.

    Jesse

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jamie,
    This is soooo cool!!! :) I love hearing all your stories and youre such a strong person. I guess thats why i have always looked up to you. I just wanted to say thanks!

    Love,
    Meg

    ReplyDelete