Sunday, January 29, 2012

Day 3 of 30 Day Blog challenge

My idea of the perfect date.

Well I have been married for 8 years now, and I can say that I have never had the idea of my perfect date with my husband. Not to say we haven't had good date nights, we have. When we started "dating" we never really had a first date. He just started coming and seeing me at work, we'd hang out at his parents house or mine (Yes we lived at home still and didn't even live together until 3 months after we were married), we would go out to movies or dinner and shop, but nothing extravagant. I think the fact that we didn't made it better because having fancy dates I think would set my expectations high, and I don't think Brad could have lived up to them for a long period of time.

So say I did have my perfect date. He would drive me to a ranch, no doubt in a hot muscle car (preferably a 1969 Chevelle), we would ride horses out into a beautiful meadow, have a picnic, make out madly (this date is of course with Chaning Tatum), take a nap on a blanket, make out some more and then head back to the ranch. Cruise in the hot muscle car the rest of the night, finding a beautiful spot to sit on the hood to star gaze and make out some more. He would take me home, and because I 'm a lady we would kiss goodnight and he would leave, with plans for a helicopter ride the next day to have lunch on top of a skyscraper.

See that's just too much for Brad to live up to. I think I watch to much of The Bachelor, and all the fantasy dates.

No comments:

Post a Comment