Thursday, December 16, 2010

Thankful Thursday

So I decided to jump on the blog band wagon from over at Run Sick Boy Run and post some things I'm thankful for this week.

First off I'm Thankful that I'm going home tomorrow after a 10 day hospital stay! I am thankful for the advances in medicine that I can continue the rest of my care in the comfort of my home with my husband and son by my side. Brings me to two more things Im thankful for Brad! He is an amazing husband, supportive, giving, and caring among a lot of other great things. I truly found an angel in him he really takes great care of me and encourages me to take great care of myself. And then there's Colton I am beyond Thankful for him! He gives me so much love and care always willing to help Mom whether it be making me laugh or getting nebs for me, he also knows what aerosal meds I take and will get them for me sometimes. He is another angel from God for me. He gives me the drive to fight.I am Thankful for a long time friend that visited me today, that put a smile on my face and my heart. I'm also thankful for the comforts of home, like my favorite pizza place that I intend on having for supper tomorrow. My dogs that I miss very much. And not to be to deep but I am truly thankful for being able to live my life with a purpose.

I am happy to slow down and be thankful in my everyday life, because you just never know when those things your thankful for will be gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment